Stay Connected with SureCall Cell Phone Signal Boosters
Why do you lose your cellphone signal when driving? There is more than one reason for your connectivity problems. Many cellphone users experience these issues. A recent study revealed that 72% of users experienced this problem occasionally and 32% several times a week. Understanding the causes of dropped or missed calls and low download speeds will help identify the right solution.
5 Reasons Why You Lose Your Cell Phone Signal
- Cell tower range: Distance from the cell tower (which transmits the signals) is one of the main reasons for losing a signal. As you drive away from the nearest tower, your phone searches for the next closest option. The transition and amount of cell traffic that particular tower is dealing with could impact signal strength and cause a temporary blackout.
- Dead zone: You could also lose the signal if you happen to be driving in an area that has no coverage from cell towers. Called “dead zones”, these locations have fewer people living or working here and this accounts for the lack of infrastructure present.
- Geographic location: Your local environment also impacts cellphone signal strength. Users in mountainous and hilly areas or in locations with large trees or buildings are more likely to experience connectivity issues.
- Building materials: This is not specific to your car but is nonetheless, an important factor in cellphone signal transmission. Certain construction materials like wire mesh, sheet metal, some types of insulation and reinforced concrete are poor conductors and could block or weaken your signal.
- Cellphone antenna, battery and software: A damaged cellphone antenna and low battery could also result in connectivity problems. Or you could have issues with your roaming software i.e. it might be corrupted or require upgrades.
Except for the last point in the list above, none of the other factors are within your control. So how do you stay connected while you are on the go? The simplest and most cost-effective solution is a cellphone signal booster. SureCall has a wide range of solutions for your home, office and vehicle.
Try SureCall’s Fusion2Go™ Cell Phone Signal Booster
SureCall’s Fusion2Go™ cellphone signal booster kit is designed specifically for vehicles. This high-quality, bi-directional booster has an inside antenna that communicates with your phone and an outside antenna that communicates with your cell tower to enhance signal strength. You will enjoy uninterrupted connectivity no matter where you go.
- It only requires a small amount of cellular transmission
- Provides enhanced 2G and 3G voice and 4G data reception
- Can be configured for any size vehicle from compact cars to motor homes
- Is easily set up within minutes
- Has fool-proof plug-and-play operation
As with all other SureCall cellphone signal booster solutions, you have the benefit of a 3-year warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.