Do you find that you are regularly exceeding your data limit? Learn what uses the most cellphone bandwidth to avoid having to pay more than you planned every month. With unlimited data plans becoming virtually extinct, many users will have to change their usage habits.
Here are 5 activities that eat into your cell phone bandwidth:
- Streaming videos: You love to watch videos on your cellphone, don’t you? Unfortunately that’s what is adding to your bills. Streaming videos consumes most of your data. If you must watch, why not wait till you have a Wi-Fi connection?
- Listening to music: If you use a streaming music app while you’re on the go, don’t be surprised that you have exceeded your data plan. Experts say that you can consume around 4MB of data in about 10 minutes. Even with reduced quality, it’s not surprising how continuous usage can deplete your bandwidth.
- Using mobile maps: Tapping frequently into the map app on your phone when you are in an unfamiliar area? Unfortunately, you’re paying for it with data. Every time the screen gets refreshed or you change location, you are consuming a lot of data. It might be cheaper to install a GPS navigation system in your vehicle.
- Playing games: Are you a die-hard gamer? High score = high data usage! There is no way around this unless you have a Wi-Fi connection. All those fancy graphics come at the cost of your data.
- Sharing your joys and sorrows: Are you constantly sharing pictures and videos or your thoughts on social media or via email? It’s nice to feel connected but not when it means exceeding your data limit every month. If it’s not important, wait till you are in a Wi-Fi zone.
Running out of data is probably not your only problem. When you use too much cellphone bandwidth, even speed is affected. While data usage will have to be controlled, there is a solution to boost download speed by using a cellphone signal booster.
Having Issues with Download Speeds? Use a Cell Phone Signal Booster
Cell phone bandwidth aside, there could be other reasons for low download speeds. Weak signals caused by your distance from the cell tower, the topography or interfering building materials are typical reasons. So while you may want to blame your cellphone provider, the problem is likely to be something else.
Users of SureCall’s EZ 4G™ cellphone signal booster say it has eliminated download speed issues as well as reception problems. With this proven 5-band cellular signal booster, you will enjoy uninterrupted coverage irrespective of your location. Backed by the industry’s best warranty of 3 years, it delivers clear and more reliable voice and data performance wherever you are. It is the first all-carrier 3G and 4G LTE signal booster that doesn’t require the installation of a roof-top antenna. Also, the revolutionary plug-and-play technology enables you to easily set it up, ending your coverage problems within minutes.
SureCall offers a selection of cellphone signal boosters for your home, office and vehicle. Our solutions work with all major carriers and are independently reconfigurable for each brand. In addition to the unique warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee for your complete satisfaction.
SureCall products are known for their performance, durability and cost-effectiveness. Wait for a Wi-Fi connection to save your cell phone bandwidth and get a signal booster to increase download speed.
Enjoy uninterrupted voice and data coverage in your home, office or vehicle with a SureCall Cell Phone Signal Booster. Buy through one of our resellers in the USA and Canada or call us at 888-365-6283.