SureCall takes signal booster installation, optimization and remote management one giant leap forward with SureCall Cloud™ and Cellular Modem for enhanced security
FREMONT, CA – June 11, 2019 – SureCall, the performance leading cell phone signal booster manufacturer, is introducing two à la carte solutions that further firms up its offering of the industry’s leading remote management experience for installers, administrators and end users.
“These products were born out of the need to equip our customers and installers with solutions that make remote management easy and secure,” said Hongtao Zhan, founder & CEO at SureCall. “This combination of security hardware and highly intelligent software improves the entire signal booster experience for easier installation and better offsite management over a protected network.”
The new SureCall Cloud is an intuitive application which offers effortless 24/7 remote management capabilities, enabling users to maximize the value of their signal booster deployments. With SureCall Cloud, installers and IT managers alike are empowered to provide seamless monitoring and troubleshooting at any time from any location, resulting in better performance at lower cost.
Additional features include:
- More Power to the User: Organize signal boosters by location via dashboard
- Management Made Easy: View and adjust output power as well as incoming signal strength to ensure optimal performance of boosters for each location
- Automated Alerts: Create customized email notifications to alert performance of boosters
- Offsite Troubleshooting: Access booster’s historical performance and adjust attenuation
- Carrier Friendly: Enable or disable specific frequency bands
- Performance Tracking: Establish a performance baseline with periodic snapshots
- Endless Customization: Adjust uplink and downlink paths individually
SureCall Cloud is powered by the Sentry™ hardware, which comes built into every SureCall Force5 2.0, Guardian4, and Force8, and is available as an add-on to Fusion5X 2.0 and Fusion5s signal boosters. Access to the SureCall Cloud application is completely free of charge and getting started is as simple as registering/logging into the SureCall Cloud portal.
SureCall Cellular Modem with Embedded Router
The SureCall Cellular Modem comes with a built-in router and enables the Sentry remote management hardware to connect the signal booster system to the SureCall Cloud server over a cellular network which completely bypasses the user’s local network. The importance of this level of security is demonstrated by a recent Trustwave report stating that 61-percent of organizations have experienced an IoT security incident. While there is a SIM card with activation instructions ($5/mo.) included with the SureCall Cellular Modem, users have the option to utilize their own SIM card from any carrier.
SureCall’s Cellular Modem retails for $399.99 and is a modular add-on to any signal booster using the SureCall Sentry hardware.
Get to know SureCall and our entire line of cell phone signal boosters for home, office, and vehicles at SureCall.com. To learn more about how signal boosters work visit the SureCall blog or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Founded in 2001, SureCall is the multi-patented, award-winning performance leader for cell phone signal boosters. Combining top-quality materials, powerfully innovative product designs, and industry-leading service and support, SureCall has given mobile device users access to reliable cell service in homes, offices, and cars. Major institutions like NASA, Stanford, Duke, Kaiser Permanente and many others in the oil and gas, hospitality, automotive, and technology industries trust SureCall’s FCC-approved boosters to connect them in the extremes and everywhere in between.
Models with Sentry Built-In and Ready for Cloud
The most powerful multiple carrier cellular signal booster kit for large offices and enterprise buildings.
- Boost voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all US cell carriers in large buildings
- Equipped with Sentry™ for remote monitoring and SureIQ™ for 24/7 uptime at peak performance
- Customizable kit options and scalable to meet applications up to 100,000 sq. ft.
The Guardian4 is the paragon of Public Safety. Designed for long-term reliability and exceeding all regulations, the Guardian4 is there when you need it, and lets you sleep soundly when you don’t.
- Boost voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all US cell carriers in buildings of all sizes
- NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing
- NFPA and IFC compliance
The first bi-directional signal amplifier for the upcoming 5G network. In addition to also supporting the current 3G and 4G bands, this model suits deployments in large buildings up to 80,000 sq ft and will function across all US carrier networks.
- Boost voice, text and 5G LTE signals for all US cell carriers in large buildings
- Equipped with Sentry™ for easy remote monitoring and management
- Customizable kit accommodates a wide range of floor plans
Models Compatible with Sentry Hardware Add-On to be Ready for Cloud
Enables remote management and troubleshooting without sacrificing quality of service. The SureCall Sentry is the perfect solution for large homes and offices which hope to lower their downtime and cost of maintenance via remote capabilities.
- Monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink and downlink across bands, at any time and from any location
- Automatic e-mail alerts for easy management
- Rolling 30-day performance history
Powerful cell phone signal booster kit for best coverage in medium-size homes and offices up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Boosts all US cell carrier signals for best voice, text and 4G LTE data in mid-size buildings
- Improves signal for multiple users and all cellular devices
- Customize the kit specifically for your home or office
The most powerful multi-carrier cellular signal booster kit for mid-size offices.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all US cell carriers in medium-size buildings
- Built-in SureIQ™ for 24/7 uptime at max performance and compatible with Sentry™ for remote monitoring
- Customizable kit options to fit your specific building