Use machine-to-machine (M2M) cell signal boosters to keep your ATMs, vending machines, kiosks and remote monitoring devices working efficiently. You will find it much easier than having to run around and restart all your machines, handle irate customers and deal with liabilities. A small investment today will save you the hassle and last for years.
Machine-to-machine communications drive our modern world. There are more than 400 million connections now in existence and they all rely on cellular signal transmission to stay in business. This also means that they encounter the same service interruption challenges that many cell phone users do. However, the latest signal boosting technology from SureCall has put an end to connectivity issues that many medical and home monitoring systems, lotto machines and fleet operators were previously experiencing. Let’s look at how these M2M cell signal boosters can work for you.
- Location problems: Is your vending machine placed in a basement? That may account for its frequent malfunctioning. It is fairly common to experience connectivity issues in basements as certain building materials tend to weaken cellular signals. Remote monitoring devices may face similar problems because they are often deep within building interiors and walls. An M2M signal booster can instantly resolve such problems. You will not have to incur the effort and stress of moving your machine to a more suitable location.
- Weather: Imagine your medical monitor or home security system being out of function when it is needed most, in bad weather! Machine to machine cell boosters maintain signal strength and are rarely affected by extreme weather. You will not have to worry about the systems going down every time there is a storm or strong winds.
- Geography: Not able to connect with your fleet drivers in certain geographical locations? Wooded areas and hilly regions are not the best transmitters of cell signals. M2M signal boosters have come as a boon to fleet operators. You can stay connected with your truck operators and vehicle fleet drivers wherever they go.
Enhance Range and Service with SureCall’s M2M™ Cellular Signal Booster
A proven solution for over a decade, SureCall’s M2M™ booster enhances and maintains cellular signals for all types of machine-to-machine applications. Simple plug and play technology makes it easy to install, so that your service issues can be resolved in minutes.
- The first and only FCC Certified M2M solution to date
- Trusted for mission-critical applications for over a decade
- FCC approved for use with all major cellular carriers, except Nextel
- Compact in size and designed for excellent heat dissipation
- Supports all 2G and 3G standards
- Green, power-saving technology
- Sets up in minutes
An unmatched 3-year warranty is a reflection of the confidence we have in our product quality. For your complete satisfaction and peace of mind, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Keep your machines running smoothly with our reliable machine to machine cell signal boosters.