Even when you need a break from your cell phone signal.
There are times when you’d prefer to be alone in your car listening to your music and lost in thought, wishing you have no cell phone signal. While these short moments are a nice change of pace in an otherwise hectic life, there are reasons why it’s important to stay connected:
In Case of Emergency
There are many possible emergencies that can develop while you’re traveling in your car, including an accident, a mechanical breakdown, or a medical emergency. If you have a strong cellular signal making a call to roadside assistance won’t be a problem.
Contacting the Office
Whether you’re on the road for business or pleasure, it’s important to stay in touch with the office. It’s also important that the office be able to reach you if needed.
Most importantly you want to be able to check in with family and friends and enable them to reach you.
As you travel, your car is continually moving into cellular dead zones where a consistent signal is not to be had. The reasons cellular strength is spotty while on the road include:
- Distance from cell towers
- Topography – mountains, hillsides and trees block RF signals from reaching your car.
- Materials used in the manufacturing of your vehicle including steel and tinted windows play a role in blocking cellular signals.
SureCall carries a line of easy to install, cellular signal boosters that help to maintain clear and consistent cellular strength within your car, boat or RV. Kits come with everything you’ll need to make staying connected easier than ever.
Here’s how they work:
- Signals are sent from a cellular tower.
- The magnetic-mount antenna receives the signal and sends it to the cell phone booster.
- The cell phone booster amplifies the signal and sends the signal to the inside antenna.
- The inside antenna then transmits the signal to your cellphone.
To learn more about SureCall’s award winning line of home, mobile and business cellular signal boosters, visit www.surecall.com or call us at 888-365-6283.